Cookies & Cream Protein Bars
Here is a great snack idea – we picked this one up on EdibleSoundBites
Ingredients (6 protein bars)
3/4 cup coconut butter, softened until spreadable
1.5 tablespoons cashew butter
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
60 grams (2 scoops) Vege PRO-7 vanilla protein powder, or other vanilla protein powder
3 tablespoons dark chocolate chunks
- Line a 6×4 baking dish or loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine softened coconut butter, cashew butter, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. Stir with a spatula until fully combined and smooth.
- Stir in protein powder and chocolate chunks until well combined and incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan. Spread and press down to flatten. Cover and freeze for at least 20 minutes until fully set.
- Slice into 8 bars and enjoy! Store covered in the fridge or freezer.
Serving Size: 1 bar Calories: 273 Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 15g Carbohydrates:17g Sugar: 9g Sodium: 14mg Fiber: 5.5g Protein: 9g
Let us know in the comments if you have tried this one , and what you thought of it! If you would like to submit your own recipe you can contact us at email@example.com