Lean Beef Spinach Meatballs
Here is another solid recipe we have tried from Bodybuilding.com
- 6 oz lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded raw spinach
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 oz wheat spinach pasta
- 1/8 cup marinara (natural and low sodium)
- 1 1/2 cup raw spinach
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp low fat parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 405 degrees F.
- For added flavor, saute the red onions in a skillet using spray olive or coconut oil.
- Mix together ground beef, chopped raw spinach, red onion, garlic, and spices. Mix thoroughly using your hands until the spinach is completely mixed into the meat.
- Form two or three meatballs of roughly the same size using your hands. For accuracy, you can use a food scale to weigh and measure each portion.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cook pasta and stir in tomatoes, spinach, and cheese as desired.
- Mix in cooked meatballs and enjoy!
Let us know in the comments if you have tried this one , and what you thought of it! If you would like to submit your own recipe you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org